Chevrolet is hosting three FREE youth hockey instructional clinics in your area for boys and girls ages 6-12*. Instruction will be provided by staff from Minnesota Hockey!
Players will break out into age groups and rotate through stations to learn the fundamentals of the game! *Special Needs participants of all ages are welcome to attend.
Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis – register NOW to secure your spot!
Sunday, October 28, 2018
Xcel Energy Center; 199 W. Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN
Online Registration is Easy!
1. Select “Minneapolis-St. Paul CYH Clinics” in the drop-down menu.
2. Enter the password “ice” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click “Submit”.
3. Click “Register Now” for desired session and enter registration information. Click “Add Attendee” on the next screen to add players.
4. Click the blue “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page to submit your registration!
5. Don’t forget to download the waiver (from the website OR your confirmation e-mail!). Each child must have a completed waiver to participate!
Please do not hesitate to contact Stephanie Villegas at 770-337-3081 or email@example.com if you have any questions! See you there!