**2021-2022 REGISTRATION INFORMATION **
REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 3, 2021
2021 Registration Fees
New Member discount of $25
1st year Mites - $235 + $25 for jersey Fee
2nd year Mites - $260
Squirt/U10 - $535
Peewee/U12 - $670
Bantam/U14 - $745
High School Boys $685
High School Girls Register in Somerset
Fundraising Fee $100 due at 1st payment of registration
--> New this year is a fundraising contest for selling the most raffle tickets! The family that sells the most raffle tickets will get their jersey in the 2022-23 season FREE -or- if they are not a jersey year or are high school eligible, they will get the equivalent dollar amount off of the 2022-23 registration.
3x3 Registration $60 due at 1st payment of registration (3x3 is optional participation)
• Warm-ups are available to be purchased online. Information for warm-up ordering will be released soon by a communication.
• All registration is done online. Registration assistance for users needing access to an internet connection will be available at the New Richmond rink on the following dates:
○ First nights of 3x3 for each level, September 13, 14, 15.
All players must be registered with NRYHA for the season to participate in 3x3, Tryout Camps and Tryouts.
Register each player in your family with USA Hockey prior to ONLINE registration or the NRYHA Registration Sessions. USA Hockey requires all players to register and pay the dues directly through the USA Hockey website. USA Hockey membership is REQUIRED for all NRYHA players. Please make sure to include all information (i.e.: Parent 1/Parent 2, multiple phone numbers, etc.) to make it easier for Managers and Coaches to get in touch with their teams as soon as possible.
• Go to the USA Hockey registration website page: www.usahockey.com
• Click on the "Ice Players and Coaches" button and follow the on-screen directions. You will be able to sign up multiple players through this process. (Additionally, USA Hockey membership fees must be paid with a credit or debit card. If you don't have a credit card, a Visa gift card will work the same way. Simply purchase one from a retailer like Walmart and use it like a credit card).
• Each player will be required to print, fill out and scan and/or drop off at the rink; the Consent to Treat and the New Covid-19 Liability Form. All other forms will be acknowledged by a radio button.
Important Note: The USA Hockey and WAHA Fees for each player is $46. There is an affiliate fee of $10. Players under age 6 are free. (NRYHA will not credit these fees). All Youth must be registered prior to registration. Without your USA Hockey registration confirmation, we can not process your registration.
• Incomplete information could delay participation in any games.
• NRYHA cannot complete any registration without the above noted USA Hockey registration process.
Each player must have all the information above for registration to be accepted.
Other notes for Registration:
1. All outstanding balances from previous season(s) need to be paid in full prior to or at the time of registration. Contact Leslie Thomas if you have questions email@example.com.
2. Prospective coaches should check the Coaching Corner section of the website to find the Coach Registration form
3. Register for "Learn to Skate" by calling Community Ed at 715-243-7421
4. Please contact Brita Hahn with any registration questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. All players must be registered by October 15th for rosters to be provided to WAHA.
3x3 Development Camps:
Squirt/U10 begins Monday 9/13/2021 at 7:15 pm
Bantam/U14 begins Tuesday 9/14/2021 at 9:15 pm
PeeWee/U12 begins Wednesday 9/15/2021 at 7:15 pm
Please check back on the website www.nryha.net for finalized dates for 3x3, Camps and Tryouts. A communication will be sent to all once all dates/times are finalized.
NRYHA uses e-mail as a primary way to communicate important association information and events. Please make sure that your family creates a profile to ensure that you don't miss important updates.
It's easy...simply click on the Create an Account link at the top left side of this page and follow the directions!
You can also update your information by logging in at any time (use the Login button at the top left of this page).
Sometimes new users will find NRYHA messages in the Junk E-mail folder(s) of their messaging software. If you've missed any NRYHA communications, be sure to check to see if this is the case. If so, be sure to Unjunk the message and add the address email@example.com to your “Safe Senders list”. If you still have issues please send an e-mail to the communications manager with the details.